I cannot believe how decked out everyone is!!! So sad to have missed it.Jer is threatening me with my life if I throw him a party. He wants to go away with just the 2 of us. Also fun, but not my idea of a 30th bash! :)
Cute Pictures!!! That was a super fun party. Thanks for inviting us!
How fun does that party look. I was an old married lady in the eighties I was just wearing jeans and t-shirts. My hair did get big once in a while:-) But you guys all look great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I cannot believe how decked out everyone is!!! So sad to have missed it.
Jer is threatening me with my life if I throw him a party. He wants to go away with just the 2 of us. Also fun, but not my idea of a 30th bash! :)
Cute Pictures!!! That was a super fun party. Thanks for inviting us!
How fun does that party look. I was an old married lady in the eighties I was just wearing jeans and t-shirts. My hair did get big once in a while:-) But you guys all look great!
Post a Comment