The four of us went to see Beauty and the Beast at Lehi High tonight. It was so fun. I am amazed at the talent that was there. The singing, acting, dancing! I loved it!!!
I am grateful to all be blessed with different talents, and that we can increase them when we choose to. (I like to tell Adam that if he doesn't sing to me then he will lose his talent for not utilizing it.) We are so blessed by those around us who share their talents with us. There are so many people around me that I look up to. I am also grateful for the talents Adam and I have been blessed with as far as work goes. We both get to love the line of work we are in. Ellee and Isaac are just starting to develop and share their talents. Ellee is such a peacemaker in our home. Isaac loves to make us all laugh. Adam is a great listener. What is my talent? Is nagging a talent? I am REALLY good at that. :)
I challenge Adam to start daily gratitude postings too. I love to read what he writes.



0 comments:
Post a Comment