Thursday, September 11, 2008

Will it be Terrible or Terrific Two's?


Isaac loves doughnuts, so we skipped the cake!

He loved opening presents, but he wanted to stop and play with each one. He could have stopped at one gift and played with it all night!

This is his bithday breakfast. French toast with colored bread from Lehi Bakery. He started the day in his hat.

He played in his hat.

He drove in his hat. Shopped at costco with his hat.

Mom and Isaac went to McDonald's for a bithday lunch. He finally took the hat off to go play and slide. (He would not go in the playland until the lunch crowd cleared out and he had the place to himself.)


Isaac has grown so much in the last year. He is tall! He is growing out of all of his 2T clothes. He also talks non stop, not sure where he would get that. :) Some of his favorites are "my hungry" "my full" "watch TV" "picture, cheese" "thank you much" "mm-okay" for I'm okay, "don't bite it, k?" "cute bird" "wee hoo" "Love you sister" Don't touch" "tt tt cruck" trying to say truck. "sunbeamp" He loves to sing and I am just amazed at how many songs he knows; His favorites are ABC's, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, Working on the Railroad, A Child's Prayer, I am a Child of God, How much is that doggy in window

When I put him in bed at night, he tells me "cozy" and we rock and sing songs. When I lay him in his bed, he says "sit down, sing songs." He wants Adam or me to sit and sing to him while he falls to sleep.

We are so lucky to have such a fun little boy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ISAAC!

I am sure that there are cute things he does or says that I have missed here. Please add them if you have any.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'll bet it'll be the terrific two's! Isaac is just too sweet! But may I add... prepare for 3...that's when it all went down hill for my boys! Best of luck! Happy Birthday Isaac!

Kymber said...

Happy birthday little buddy!! Here's to you! It has been fun to watch you grow up.