Adam planned a trip for our family, just the 4 us, to Fish Lake, UT. We left Thurs afternoon and returned on Mon afternoon. It was so exciting because we got to plug our trailer in, so we didn't worry about power. The downfall to the RV campsite was that there weren't restrooms. We frequented the little store down the way! A LOT! :)
While we were there, we fished. We packed a lunch, rented a boat for the day and set off. It was a little much to ask of the kids to be good on a hot boat all day. It was really fun when they were catching fish though!
Dad was incharge of putting the worms and bait on the hooks. That was a full time job. Thanks Dad!

Ellee loved to throw the fish back after dad unhooked them. Isaac wouldn't touch them. I can't say I blame him.
We couldn't help but play in it...

We explored.

We hiked around the lake a bit...
and more rocks. Ellee and I wanted to be cool like dad, but we couldn't skip rocks. So we stuck to throwing them.
Dad was incharge of putting the worms and bait on the hooks. That was a full time job. Thanks Dad!
This is Isaac's first fish. We lost it before we got it in the boat.
Ellee loved to throw the fish back after dad unhooked them. Isaac wouldn't touch them. I can't say I blame him.
Ellee caught the first fish of the day. She was pretty happy about that!
We couldn't help but play in it...
I may have started a waterfight and then HAD to go take pictures! Luckily, Dad was happy to take over.
We explored.
We had lots of fun together and just hung out!
We hiked around the lake a bit...
and more rocks. Ellee and I wanted to be cool like dad, but we couldn't skip rocks. So we stuck to throwing them.
We were able to enjoy the beautiful outdoors that we have been blessed with.
The waterfall and exploring was done in Capital Reef, which should have taken about an hour to get to. The woman at the local store led us astray... I am sure she told us a shortcut. We ended up in half of the counties in Utah before we found it. It was all okay though. I was with my favorite people! We also saw lots of deer in Capital Reef. They all but joined us in the truck, they came right up to us. There were even some really nice bucks.
The waterfall and exploring was done in Capital Reef, which should have taken about an hour to get to. The woman at the local store led us astray... I am sure she told us a shortcut. We ended up in half of the counties in Utah before we found it. It was all okay though. I was with my favorite people! We also saw lots of deer in Capital Reef. They all but joined us in the truck, they came right up to us. There were even some really nice bucks.
It was a really great trip!


0 comments:
Post a Comment