I saw this questionnaire on a friend's blog and loved the responses, so I quizzed Ellee.
1. What is something Mom always says to you? Do your homework before you watch TV
2. What makes Mom happy? By doing my chores
3. What makes Mom sad? I don't know, by not doing my chores
4. How does Mom make you laugh? By telling me some things that are funny
5. What was Mom like as a child? I don't know (she gave me this look of "I wasn't born!!")
6. How old is Mom? hmmm, 28
7. How tall is Mom? 7 inches
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Clean the house (if you have been in my house, you know this is not true)
9. What does Mom do when you're not around? Do stuff with Isaac
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being rich
11. What is Mom really good at? Cooking, and by the way, I'm hungry
12. What is Mom not very good at? Skipping rocks on the water
13. What does Mom do for a job? Hair
14. What is Mom's favorite food? Any kind of food
15. What makes you proud of Mom? When she cleans my room
16. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Elastagirl
17. What do you and Mom do together? Clean
18. How are you and Mom alike? Sometimes we wear the same things, we have the same hair
19. How are you and Mom different? We sleep in different rooms
20. How do you know Mom loves you? You send me a few things. You give me hugs and kisses


0 comments:
Post a Comment