Well today has been nuts! Ellee mentioned that she had a tummy ache before school, but I figured it was just too much sugar with breakfast. I sent her to school. Right when she got home she told me her tummy hurt. I tried to give her some vitamins to fix it. BIG MISTAKE! She then proceeded to throw up all over!!! It was a disaster! I hope she gets better soon. Isaac doesn't seem to fell well either. I will avoid the vitamins with him...
Dayton and I made bread from scratch, and when I say from scratch, I mean it. We used a hand wheat grinder and made flour and then made the bread, with "lots of love." It was fabulous.
So, we have about a billion holidays in May. We got together to celebreate lots of birthdays and mother's day today. It was fun to get togother. Bonnie- Sorry for any new words Dayton may know! Adam stayed home with our sick children. It was sad. :( Have I mentioned lately how amazing he is? That my kids are adorable? That I have a terrific family, and a lot of them? I am the luckiest girl in the world! (Ok, it is getting a little cheesy. Must be bedtime.)
3 years ago


2 comments:
what do you mean cheesy and bedtime well ok it was getting a little cheesy and sorry about the throwing up. I wish I knew how to make bread from scratch maybe next time you and Dayton come down you can teach me
Thanks
Just one question--did the whole wheat bread come before or after Ellee's tummy ache?
You go girl. You are becoming a domestic goddess!
Post a Comment