Monday, May 19, 2008


I am pretty sure that boys are born with sound effects! Isaac can make a sound effect for just about anything; that might be because he turns most things into cars or trucks.
He loves to wear glasses, boots or shoes and his new hero cape. It has batman on one side and superman on the other.
His new thing is to take a big drink and then let out a big FAKE burp at the end... he is so crazy! We must have laughed once. He loves to make people around him laugh. I think we have a class clown in the making.

6 comments:

Brayden said...

dude I think Isaac is my new mentor. Running around the house screaming "diddle diddle", and now wearing all his superhero clothing. I really need to see him soon.

Visit Soon!!!!!!

Kim said...

Just wait until the fake burp becomes real and accessible upon demand. Little boys!

Britany said...

Okay - haven't seen a picture of him forever and he is all grown up!! :(

The Ngs! said...

Cutest kid ever! Seriously! You guys have to much fun!

alsquared said...

The desire to always want to wear glasses might have to do with his certain love for an uncle the is quite nerdy

The Richards family said...

Hey Lott family!! We have not seen you in FOREVER, and your kids are all grown up. Actually I do not know if I have ever even seen Isaac. Yeah that is way to long, but I am glad you have a blog so I can see what you are up to these days!! Cute little family you have. I hope you do not mind me looking at your blog and keeping in touch this way, maybe we can do better by blog.