So do you remember that scene in the movie Swiss Family Robinson where the guys had gone back out to the wreckage to see if they could salvage anything. Then they are spotted by the pirates (ARR) 

who were sailing towards them and firing their cannons and what-not?
side note-Nice man boobs dude. ->
What happened next? (as the suspense elevates to a fever pitch...)
The father finds and raises a flag on the shipwrecked boat, which coincidentally was used to indicate that "black death was aboard", and the pirates turn and sail away. At least for now... (Dun-dun-dun...) <- that was to indicate a feeling of mysteriousness.
Well I feel as if I should raise that same flag at my house. Katie is sick with something that causes projectile vomiting. (OK, not really projectile its just kind of comedic to add the visual effect...) Isaac woke up delirious at 4AM with a fever of 104.5 for the second night in a row. (poor kid) I gave him some medicine and tried to put him back in bed, but he wouldn't have it. For the next several hours he went through cycles where he would kick off the blankets, cuddle, and smack me in the head repeatedly as he watched the Disney channel. (who'd have thought that the Little Mermaid would be on at that hour.) Katie took him to the doctor last night to see if we could give him any antibiotics or anything. Can you guess what their diagnosis was? "Its a virus" To me that is like them saying, "oh sure enough he's sick." Well, thanks... and I should pay you for this golden nugget of information now right?
Thankfully Ellee and I have not shown similiar symptoms. (say that with a lisssp) In order to maintain our current health status we may need to evacuate. ?? TBD


5 comments:
nothing worse than being sick in the nice weather. I was sick last weekend and it was terrible, still trying to cough it out too...
Hopefully ye-all get betta soon other wise we will have to raise the black death flag.
Where are you evacuating to?
That sounds horrible. You can come stay with us if you want I think we have a couple spare bedrooms this weekend. But don't bring that disease anywhere near us. I, in no way, want to project vomit. I hope everyone gets better soon, cause it's been like a week and I'm dying to see you gusy again.
Oh no - I am so sorry that you are sick! We have had some sickness around here too, but thankfully the Mama isn't sick. That is when the house falls apart :).
Post a Comment