I guess I should attempt to keep this thing updated.
I am sure that this would be much more interesting if Katie gave me a play-by-play, but I will give you what I can think of. Isaac was mad at me when I left this morning. (Yep, tears and everything. Makes for a wonderful day.) He probably thought that he was missing out on something because I was giving Ellee a ride to school. Then we have a void of 8 hours while I was at work. Which seemed like a complete waste of time today. Katie had a 'hair appointment' tonight so I hung out with the kids. We, Ellee and Isaac helped, cooked some Mac & Cheese for dinner. Oh it was tasty alright. The best thing that I have to report is the cute things that my kids do.
Ellee and Isaac take turns chasing each other around the house with threats of tickling. Isaac runs after Ellee saying "diddle diddle" while rubbing his fingers and thumbs together. Cute little bugger...
3 years ago


5 comments:
I can totally hear what you're saying about nothing to report personally, just report on the kids and what they did. We parents just sleep, eat, and work. That's just plain boring, yet we continue to do it day after day because we have to. Then you think to yourself how boring life would be without the kids running around............. and we realize that we really do have it good.
Hey Adam, Maybe I should run around my house chasing Riley saying "Diddle Diddle" but something tells me Mom would go berserk and like start chasing us around and we would all soon be running around the house screaming (but I would scream DIDDLE DIDDLE) he he
Brayden said "Mom would go berserk"
Now what are the chances of that? I think that you should give it a try! :)
ya it does kind of defeat the purpose but would you ever have time to sit down and read a book for 10 or 15 minutes ya maybe you would but my Dad doesn't unless he stayed up until midnight but he probably wouldn't want to in fact he actually does sometimes
So glad you joined the blogging world!!!
Post a Comment