Saturday, October 4, 2008

She's Amazing!

Time for another retro flash-back to a movie from my youth. Julie Andrews was the main character in this flick. (and no I'm not speaking of her Emmy nominated performance in Mary Poppins) This one comes from the even more sappy Sound of Music.

"For here you are, standing there, loving me
Whether or not you should
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
I must have done something good"

Click this link, because I know you want to listen to it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EldGWnQ62g

Naturally, I am speaking of my wonderful wife of which I Love and adore. She is one of the busier people that I know. Between her calling in church (1st counselor in the Primary) and her calling in life (beautifying the general population) working, running the casa de Lott, being the greatest Mom to her two Beautiful children and being the greatest Wife to her frequently misguided high-maintenance husband, Katie never ceases to amaze me. I definitely can't keep up. Chances are that you noticed our new more superfantastic background on our "family blog" along with the many widgets and the music player. That was all her! Now we can add HTML programmer to her growing list of skills. Did I mention that I am the one that went to school and learned about Information Technology? She generally makes me look bad in one way or another on a semi-weekly basis.
Seriously, is there anything that this girl can't do? If there is anything that I am better at than her, its only because she hasn't tried to do it yet. I have no doubt, if faced with the challenge, that she could become a diesel mechanic just from her sense of logic and inquisitive nature.
Her list of skills and qualities seems to be only stifled by where her interests and desires stop.

I know that I don't tell you often enough, but I Love You Katie. Every single day I am thankful that you are with me.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Adam, you are so cute. Everyone must see why I love you so much from this! I love you too!

The Ngs! said...

You guys are too cute. You know I hope to find myself a man one day who will love me like that. To bad there aren't any cool guys out there like my brothers though... Atleast not in Provo!
I love you guys!