Well, it is fall break! Today is the last day, and we don't have anything exciting planned. We have done lots of fun things so far. We went to Pack's Pumpkin Patch and picked pumpkins off the vine, got lost in the hay maze and then had a picnic. It was Ellee, Isaac, Cousin Jayden and me. We met Jamee and her kids and Mary and her kids. It was so fun to get together and see how much all the kids have grown! They grow so fast.
On Saturday night, we went to our annual Halloween party thrown by Austin and Lacey. I took my camera, but somehow left with NO pictures! The common theme seems to be some sort of driving very fast activity. This year, it was ultimate scrabble. We went to a list of addresses and then had to create words from the names of the stores. I feared for my life :) but had a great time.
Ellee was just hanging out while I was making dinner on Sunday. She had something in her mouth, maybe a rope?? I never understood what she was telling me... Anyway, she came running over telling me she lost a tooth. I looked at the 2 teeth that I know are loose and they were still there. She showed me the tooth in her hand! It was a tooth that none of us knew was loose! Almost instantly, she had to make some phone calls to spread the news. It was all very exciting, so exciting that I fell to sleep at 7pm and forgot to help her put the tooth under her pillow for the exchange with the tooth fairy. (what a slacker of a mom!) We will try to remember tonight.
My little girl is growing up!


1 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment