
Isaac comes down the stairs and says "Good Morning Christmas!"
We had so much fun decorating our tree this year.

Dad got a train for Christmas last year, so he was pretty excited to set it up. It blows steam and makes all the train sounds.
Ellee was so excited to put the star on the top of the tree. We figured it was the last year she could do it without having to fight with her brother about it.

Dad and
Ellee admiring their work.
Ellee's school has a program this week called "Coins for Christmas." Each day of the week they are supposed to bring a different kind of coin and then dollars on the last day. She came down asking for a bag for the money that she pulled out of her piggy (kitty that she painted herself)bank. Two handfuls of pennies. She left herself three pennies and took one hundred or so. Luckily I was able to wait until she went upstairs for the tears to start flowing. What an example of selflessness. I am the luckiest girl in the whole world!
2 comments:
That was so sweet, you are teaching her right! I love how giving children are. And your tree is beautiful.
Love your blog, I have been slacking I did just update some new pictures. I'll try to blog more this year. I get caught up on Facebook and myspace. anyway just wanted to say Hi and hope all is well. Your family is sooo adorable!
Post a Comment