Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

I snagged this little diddy from a friend's blog. Yes its rather woman-like of me but its all kinds of wonderful so lets reminisce.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of either or both of us. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, We'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and do the same thing. Thanks for playing!

Remember kids, this is a Family show so keep it clean.

5 comments:

The Ngs! said...

My memory of Adam, he coming up with the stupid joke 'Pam's butt'. We'll never understand why it was so funny. I just remember it being stupid!

Katie said...

My first momory of Adam... My friend Jeremy moved up to Kamas,well, woodland. I went up to hang out with him and his friends. I was really concerned to see that he was hanging out with a homey! Who knew I would marry that homey!?! His pants don't sag quite as low anymore and he usually has a haircut. :) I just love you Adam.

Britany said...

Memories of both of you:

-Swimming in the Great Salt Lake and then camping afterwards in Bruce that stunk SOOOO bad!

-Country Jam: moving our tent on top of my car that got stuck on a big rock!

-Hawaii: Our cute candlelit chocolate covered strawberries on the beach

Fun, happy memories!

Nagels said...

I remember first meeting you in high school. We hung out at the same house but with different siblings (the mendenhalls yet we never talked to each other) I didn't really get to know you until you moved into the ward. You are a sweet person and you are always offering a lending hand.

Laurie told me you blogged. That's cool that you blog too. I love it.
See you Sunday
*Heather
nagels4ever@gmail.com
Send me your email and I'll send you an invite if you want.

Cami said...

Hi Katie! This is Cami Purtschert.... I found your blog link through Heather's and had to take a peak. Your blog is so cute and fun! Your kids are so big too!

Ok, here is a memory.... I remember coming to your house for some odd reason... I think it had to do with Relief Society or something, and you were busy doing someone's hair, and I thought you were so cute and nice and talented and your house was decorated so cute. Also... my memories of Adam are all the times he came to choir and never missed. He was so nice to support me in that calling.

Just one more.... I remember you bidding on my offer to organize your closet and you won and I have yet to do that!! So, you need to call me! :) Have a great one!