Friday, November 13, 2009

Unbe-freakin-lieveable

So there I was... minding my own business thinking of substatial things to update the family blog with, when BLAM!! an unidentifiable obtuse obstruction, [yeah alright, its a stretch and I'll quit it] I have no explanation for my absolute neglect for this cause. Just priorities, you know? Anyway, on to the updates!

Isaac is a funny little monkey. He's always looking for ways to make us laugh. [us meaning Katie...] He and Ellee are starting to drive each other crazy, which in turn drives Katie crazy. [I can usually find humor in the situation, but that's probably because they haven't been testing my patience for the better part of a day.]

Ellee is so smart and cute and well, she's awesome. A few weeks ago [the week after the H1N1 vaccine kept Katie and the kids hostage at home...] she went back to school on a Friday to get 100% on a spelling test that she'd never seen the words to! Awesome I say!

What's that? Oh the H1N1 vaccine, yes. [That was sweet.] Call it crazy, call it what you want, the very day after the kids got that "innoculation" sprayed up their noses, [One slightly further than the other. I think that lady got in to about the wrist with Isaac...], Isaac was delirious with a fever and Ellee followed shortly thereafter. And with the madness that took place with the process of getting that vaccine, I hardly have any reservations about the government healthcare initiative. [if you didn't sense the sarcasm there then, I don't know what to tell you] Enough with the politics, but yeah. Katie kept Ellee home from school and they went and waited in line [outside in a freezing cold parking garage] for 7 hours or something like that. [ludicrous]

Katie is the best [insert role here]. Always so thoughtful and selfless. [refer the previous super-mom story] She is always busy helping in Ellee's class, making food or something crafty, tending kids, etc. She's just wonderful.

I know, I know. Send pictures...

1 comments:

The Ngs! said...

Haha! I love the update, I wish I had cute little people I could update on, but I only have my boring old self. No one finds that cute. Love you guys!