Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lost to Facebook

Sit back in your seat, and have a tissue ready. For I am about to tell you the saddest of stories.

It seems as though the family blog has long since been forgotten. My Darling Wife, [I capitalize, bold, and italicize Darling because she is just that cute.] who has been the primary author and caretaker of theadamlottfamily blog has been SUCKED away into the vast reaches on the dark side of the Internet called Facebook. [booo's and hisses sound out from the crowd] What, pray tell, has the blogspot done to deserve such an act of neglect? It is perhaps what the blogspot does not provide...

Why, what can that be? [Oh believe me, I lay awake at night pondering the same question.] I will tell you what it is. Absolute chaos! I have seen that site, [safley beyond the reach of the keyboard], and I have to tell you it is madness. There is entirely too much on a single screen for me to try and keep up with.

So when you see my wife, tell her that her blog misses her. There are pictures to post, memories to document!

1 comments:

The Ngs! said...

Facebook rules!!!! Come on even Grammy has facebook, she's more obsessed then us all. I do miss Katie's posts on the blog, but I get to talk to her on facbook all the time. I do miss the pictures though.